This payment policy shall be applicable to Vadic Network Private Limited (Herein after referred as “Company”).Under the Payment Policy Companyattempt to obtain value of products and services with the of use of payment methods. Company adopts all such safeguard to protect payment detail received from customer, Direct seller & company C&F. Under this policy company adopt all such safety measures to ensure confidentiality throughout the payment process.
Payment policy covers payment of all those products against which purchase order placed by company customers and direct sellers and company C&F.
Methods of payments -
Methods of payment available to customers
- Bank transfer (IMPS/NEFT/RTGS/UPI/NET BANKING, CHEQUE deposit shall be subject to clearing.)
- Point of sale (POS) (Like Debit/credit card VISA/MASTER CARD/MAESTRO/RUPAY etc.)
- Payment gateway
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we collect about you remains accurate, timely and secure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant its complete security.li>
PAYMENT PROCESS INVOLVED
1. Once you add your product in cart, you further proceed to provide your complete shipping address.
2. After that you clicking on continue payment option available before you, here you choose suitable payment mode and proceed to continue for final payment.
3. Final payment can only be done when you put right OTP that will be received on your phone (except payment through cash on delivery option).
4. If your transaction failed in the first attempt, you can retry your payment with the same payment method or choose a different one.
5. Payments of Payouts will transfer in Direct Seller Bank Account via Electronic transfer only after deductions as per Company Laws.
6. The Payout will transfer in Direct Seller account which is given at the time of KYC.
DEDUCTIONS FROM PAYOUT
The deductions from Payout are as under :-
1. TDS (As per Government Norms)
2. Repurchase: 5% (From the Gross Payout)
REASONS WHEN YOUR PAYMENT IS NOT PROCESSED
1. You have entered incorrect credit or debit card detail.
2. You have been providing details that are no longer considered to be valid and need to be updated.
3. Transaction has not been completed due to refresh button occur at the time of processing the payment .
4. Connection in between the Company and the bank has been failed due to some of the technical issues.
5. Card has been blocked for some technical reasons.
6. You use a card that's not currently accepted on company site.
Why the personal data has been shared with the other parties...?
The personal data has been shared with the other parties when it has been acquired by the law
1. We may disclose your information: as required by law.
2. Need to provide data to perform functions on our behalf to other parties.
3. Need to share your data when company involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of or transfer of assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
4. Share information about you with third parties for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent or direction.
Terms and condition
1. If product purchase through company direct seller or company branch then customer is required, make payment to them.
2. We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
3. For any additional payment charges customer is liable to pay.
Links to Other Websites
The website will also contain links in respect to the other website which will take you to some other website. However kindly note that taking to the third party will not take you to the privacy concern involved with the respective website.
Changes to this Policy
Company reserves the right to change this policy Notice at any time. If we change this policy Notice we will update the effective date and such changes will be effective upon posting. We encourage you to review the policy regularly.