Advertising & Social Media Policy Vadic Network Private Limited
This policy will be applicable to VADIC NETWORK PRIVATE LIMITED (Herein after referred as Company), this policy is to manage all advertising space that the company seeks to develop its business and reach more people. Advertising is a way for a company to provide all the details of a product to the public. Through this policy, the company employs various means of communicating about the company. Social media policies provide guidelines for employees' use of social media. For the purposes of this policy, it should be broadly understood to include blogs, wikis, micro blogs, bulletin boards, chat rooms, electronic newsletters, online forums, social networking websites, etc. Websites include services that allow users to share information with others at the same time.
This policy defines the types of content that will be published through advertising. This policy also includes a banned contact policy that you must follow when running business ads.
Object associated with the policy
The main purpose of this policy is to publish only the information approved / approved under this policy and to limit the content that the company has withheld.
What is advertisement?
Advertising is a marketing communication that uses publicly sponsored, non-personal messages to promote or sell a product, service, or idea. Advertising sponsors are usually companies that want to promote their products and services.
Advertisement policy includes
The Company shall not be liable for any information published through the advertisement unless the final approval of the Company is obtained.
Advertising should not be backed by false claims and should only show facts about the company's products.
Advertising can be done in both English and Hindi.
Published advertisements comply with the guidelines issued by the Indian Advertising Standards Council.
Follow the code of conduct
Interact with identified customers and the general public
Each direct seller, employee must be appropriate for a position in a particular location in the company, and if the direct sales company / employee can be identified within or through the direct sales company, to others should be praised.
While you have a personal account, clients or prospects can view social / print media or document activity, so you need to consult and interact with social / print media or documents as if you were trading. there is.
With potential clients. We relentlessly tolerate racism, prejudice, misogyny, harassment or assault, suggestive threats or malicious expressions.
Direct sellers and employees are prohibited from sharing customer information via social media. Please do not share your personal information on social media without permission. This will do great damage to both the customer's reputation and the company's reputation.
Provide correct information
When a direct seller or employee provides details about a company's products to customers and the general public, it is essential to provide accurate information about the product.
Obey the norms with words and actions
To avoid infringing on the rights of third parties, you must follow this Code of Conduct, both literally and spiritually. Direct sellers and employees must also comply with all terms and conditions under our advertising and social media policies.
Employees who are direct sellers are responsible for all actions that represent the company through social media.
ADVERTISMENT EVALUATION PROCESS
Company appoints a person who shall evaluate all company advertisement first and then provide his reviews to company and suggest all required correction with them.
Company can advertise through the various channels:
1. Through social media like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media platform.
2. Through Electronic Media like TV Channels, News Channels, Radios etc.
3. Through Celebrities of any field.
4. Through Print Media like Pamphlets, Key Rings, Calendars, News Papers etc.
5. Through Spots Persons.
6. Through Direct Seller Meetings.
7. Through Seminars.
8. Through Training Sessions.
9. Through Workshops
10. Through Advertisement Gadgets
TERMS AND CONDITION
Final approval from the company is required before the ad can be placed. We will not be liable for any penalties if the ad is placed before our final approval is obtained.
Our advertising is solely for the purpose of promoting our products to people and does not infringe the legal rights of others.
The following content has been considered prohibited on account of publishing following contents:
1. Drugs and related products: -
2. Illegal products and services
4. Political campaigning
7. Bully, harass or threaten violence
8. Adult Content:
9. Endangered species and live animals
10. Fraudulent and deceitful practices:
11. Multi-level marketing
Social Media Policy
This policy provides guidelines for employees' use of social media. For the purposes of this policy, blogs, Wikis, micro blogs, bulletin boards, chat rooms, electronic newsletters, online forums, social networking sites, and other websites and services that allow users to share information with others at the same time range.
This policy applies to all employees, direct sellers and C & Fs who use social media at work for business or personal reasons. Some of the most common types of social media such as social networks, blogs, microblogs, vlogs, video sharing sites, wikis, etc. Company subject social media account.
Your company's social media account can be used for a variety of purposes. In general, employees should only post, update, or post messages to these accounts if such use clearly matches the company's overall goals. For example, employees can use their company's social media accounts to:
1. Respond to customer inquiries and help requests.
2. Share company-created blog posts, articles and other content.
3. Share insightful articles, videos, media, and other content related to your business but created by others.
4. Give fans and followers a glimpse of what's happening at the company.
5. Promote marketing campaigns and special offers.
6. Support new product launches and other initiatives.
7. Social media is a powerful tool that changes quickly.
8. Employees are encouraged to think of new ways to use it, and to put those ideas to the [social media manager].
BASIC ADVICE TO EMPLOYEES, DIRECT SELLER USING SOCIAL MEDIA WHILE WORKING
Regardless of which social networks employees are using, or whether they`re using business or personal accounts on company time, following these simple rules helps avoid the most common pitfalls:
1. Employees who know social networks need to take the time to become familiar with social networks before they can contribute. Before posting news or updates, it's important to understand what's acceptable and what's unacceptable on the network.
2. Do not post if you are not sure do not post if the employee thinks the update or message may cause discomfort or discomfort, or is otherwise inappropriate. Please give me. Employees can contact the company at any time.
3. Compassion and politeness. Many social media users have problems because they don't follow basic etiquette online. Employees should use the same level of etiquette as when communicating by email.
4. Be aware of security threats Employees should be alert to social engineering and phishing attempts. Social networks are also used to spread spam and malware.
5. Do not make promises without verification some social networks are so open that employees should make promises or promises on behalf of the company without confirming that the company can fulfill its promises. Not. Please contact the company for all inquiries.
6. Handling Complex Requests through Other Channels social media is not a good place to solve complex requests and customer problems. Once the customer is contacted, the staff needs to communicate further via the most appropriate channel (usually email or phone).
7. Don't Escalate Things it’s easy to post a brief reply to a controversial status update and regret it. Employees should always.
SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING COMMITTEE
Company board of directors formed a committee, which shall regulate and monitor information posting on social media from time to time and provide corrective information to related person in case any prohibited content published by direct seller, employee, customer or any other associated person with the Company.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy notice at any time. If you change this policy notification, the effective date will be updated and such changes will take effect at the time of posting. We recommend that you check your policy regularly.